I’m Christine Abraham
I designed the “Bible Cafe” concept after meeting with friends at local coffee shops to talk about family, life, and Jesus. It’s a gathering place of intimate discussion. My experience birthed a parachurch concept and we were the first online Bible study with just 14 women. Today we are more than 200,000+ women. Together we study, connect and grow in faith. We gather and learn how to apply the Bible in everyday living. We chat online about family, life, and Jesus. We guide one another with a heart like Christ- surrendered to Him.
- Top 50 Blog for Christian Women,
- Top 50 Bible Study Site
- Featured in Bible Gateway article
- Featured in Christian Post Article
- Mentioned in Focus on the Family book
- Mentioned in the Enough Movie by Chonda Pierce
- Mentioned in Many Book Endorsements.
We receive receive many requests for book endorsements. Please be advised that we limit the number of endorsements each year and prayerfully consider each request. An endorsement is not a guarantee that we will facilitate your Bible study or lead a Book Club discussion for you. -Christine Abraham, BIBLE CAFE MINISTRIES LLC
About My Work
- Recognized as Top 50 Blogs for Christian Women
- Recognized as Top 50 Bible Study Sites
- Tracey Lanter Eyster- Focus on the Family, Be the Mom, (Carol Stream, Il: Tyndale House, 2012)
- LifeBeautiful Magazine, An Open Book: Build a Better Bible Study, Summer 2015.
- BibleGateway: Womens Bible Cafe: Using Bible Gateway Ministry to Help Women Connect to God’s Word, (June 1, 2016, https://www.biblegateway.com/blog/2016/06/womens-bible-cafe-using-bible-gateway-to-minister-to-help-women-connect-to-gods-word/)
- The Christian Post: Christians Tailor Lent Outside Catholic Traditions, (Feb. 22, 2012, http://www.christianpost.com/news/christians-tailor-lent-outside-catholic-traditions-70000/)
I’ve participated in three movie endorsements: Enough Movie, God’s Not Dead, and God’s Not Dead 2
Let’s make some time in our schedules to have a conversation.